Glanzstoff-Bohemia s.r.o is a world leading company in producing technical viscose yarns, primarily for the application as reinforcement material in high performance tires. Glanzstoff Bohemia s.r.o. is located in Lovosice, 60 kilometers north west of Pargue and part of Glanzstoff Industries, a multinational group with production sites in Luxembourg and Italy. With a turnover of more than 150 Mio€ is one of the largest Tier 3 suppliers in Europa for dipped reinforcement fabrics with a global distribution network.
For the support of our Research and Development department we are looking for students who want to be part of a highly motivated team and gain experience in a multnational chemical company during a summer internship (6 to 12 weeks). A chemical sciences background is mandatory (chemical technology / organic chemistry / physical or polymer chemistry/ biotechnolgy). Depending on your preferences and experience we offer you to support our onging resarch projects in the field of cellulose chemistry and process technology, material science and surface chemistry as well as developemnt of new photo-analytical tools.
- fluent english speaking/writing
- at least Bsc. (or directly before finishing the degree)
- experiences with basic analytical methods, experiences with organic synthesis are an advantage
- readiness to work hard and learn new methods
We are offering:
- work in young collective
- obtaining of new experiences in chemical industry and in lab work
- salary according to the position and education
- interesting project with clear progress to the industrial application
In case of an interest please contact
Mgr. Štěpánka Janková, Ph.D
Glanzstoff – Bohemia s.r.o.
410 02 Lovosice
Tel.: +420 416 575 205; Mobil: +420 737 226 755; Fax: +420 416 575 109
Univerzity J. E. Purkyně
České mládeže 8
400 96 Ústí nad Labem
Tel: +420 475 283 303
Tel: +420 475 283 185
Tel: +420 475 283 182
Tel: +420 475 283 223
Fax: +420 475 283 563
Malajský medvěd Myanmar je maskotem Přírodovědecké fakulty UJEP.